taghazout famous for fish and surfing what better way to bring them together with Amayour Surf and Tim Spedding
We are proud to announce this amazing week, a first in
Taghazout, a first in Morocco and maybe a first world wide!
EAT SLEEP SURF REPEAT
WHEN & WHERE
Amayour Surf, Taghazout, South Morocco
Nearest airport Agadir
18th -25th November 2017
amayour Surf, Taghazout Morocco
Stay at our boutique home on the south coast of Morocco in Taghazout, just 10
seconds from the world class surf break Panorama Point.
Taghazout became famous for its fish and then the surf.
We combine the two with Tim Speddings' love of fish and surfing!
Enjoy the views with our unique killer panoramic vista from Anchor Point right across
the bay all the way to Devil's’ Rock
Average daily temperatures of 25C
The week will consist of:
● Our famous and delicious Berber banquet breakfast, each morning
● 4 surf lessons and free surfing and guiding & coaching
● All Kit hire for 7 days
● Guiding to the local souks to source the freshest ingredients
● Transport to souks and non local spots
● See how the locals get their daily fish straight from the boats
● Watch how Tim transforms these fresh ingredients into an amazing nightly feast
● A day trip to Paradise Valley
● 7 nights sleep in either a 4 dorm room, a 5 dorm room, 1 private double or
one rooftop double
● Airport transfers on the recommended flights